Latest News – December 5
Chamber’s Speaker Program Tuesday in Saguache
Tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 6 the Saguache Chamber of Commerce continues with their popular speaker program. This week features Mr. Darryl Reinsel of Darryl Reinsel Home Improvements and Remodeling. Many of you know Darryl and are already very familiar with his great work and fine services. Come and hear the whole story about Darryl’s business and how he came to Saguache.
These meetings are open at all. Please come to the monthly Chamber meetings to listen to these great talks from chamber and community members. All meetings are open to everyone. The Chamber Membership meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and are located at the Saguache County Road & Bridge Building at 305 3rd Street.
The Chamber Board has decided to cancel their regularly scheduled membership meeting in January, to allow for a “Winter Break,” but here is the rest of their Speaker Program for 2017.
- December 6 – Mr. Darryl Reinsel, Owner/Proprietor, Darryl Reinsel Home Improvements and Remodeling
- January 3 – No Meeting (Winter Break)
- February 7 – Mr. Theo Boudreaux, Owner/Proprietor, Joyful Journey Hot Springs Spa
- March 7 – Mr. & Mrs. Mike and Karen Cowan, Owner/Proprietors, Accent USA and Kaiser & Blair, Inc.
- April – No Speaker – Annual State of the Chamber Meeting
- May 2 – Mr. Jeffrey Scott, CEO, Green Village Biofertilizers of Colorado, LLC
- June 6 – Ms. Lorraine Quintana, Owner/Proprietor, Big Valley Motel and Wigwam Hair Salon
Please contact the Chamber at email@example.com or call Barry at 719-322-7298 if you have any questions about this meeting or if you’d like to know more about the Chamber Speaker Program.
Board Members Sought to Help Local Youth
Alpine Achievers Initiative (AAI) Seeks Board Members! Alpine Achievers Initiative is looking for passionate, motivated individuals to join our Non-Profit Board of Directors. AAI AmeriCorps members deliver evidence-based academic interventions in math and literacy and high quality out-of-school-time (OST) programs for economically disadvantaged youth living in the San Luis Valley. This is a great opportunity to take action and support the positive youth development of local youth. For more information please contact Megan Strauss at 719-221-9480, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website: HERE.