Historic Ute Theater Re-Opens
On Friday, June 21, the historic Ute Theater in downtown Saguache will celebrate its Grand Re-Opening in great style with an entertainment -packed weekend of troubadours, tours, and tenors sure to live up to the theater’s reputation!
As many readers may know, this historic gem located at 410 4th Street changed ownership last year when Heidi D. Wong purchased it from Christine Gydesen. Wong and her dedicated team then began the arduous task of clean-up and restoration.
But now they are ready to show off all of those efforts with Friday’s Grand Re-Opening, including the following performance schedule. Come, join the festivities and support the performing arts in Saguache Today!
Friday, June 21
- 7-8 p.m. – The River Arkansas opens up with live music!
- 8-10 p.m. – MONEY Talks: But What The Hell Is It Saying? This two-woman musical stars Lucie Lynch and Marcia Zina Mager
Saturday, June 22
- 1-2 p.m. – Moonwhale: A Healing Journey of Story and Sound (a by donation event!)
- 6-7 p.m. – The River Arkansas opens up with live music!
- 7-9 p.m. – MONEY Talks: But What The Hell Is It Saying?
Sunday, June 23
- Matinee: (See our special matinee pricing!)
- 2-3 p.m. – The Dusty Mountain Boys
- 3-5 p.m. – MONEY Talks: But What The Hell Is It Saying?